Leg Movement issue

Hello, I am facing issues with my leg as I am not able to move it as earlier, there is no swelling but now it feels like something is holding the leg from inside specially the joint. Its the same feeling when you sit for long hours and then start walking. Also I have gynaecomastea and though being thin I do not have a flat tummy. Also I have loose skin in my arms as well despite I was never fat. I was taking homeopathic medicine for allergic rhinitis and depression. And also to mention i have very less beard and my hairs are thin which once used to be thick. Please mention reason or disease and medication. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg Movement issue

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand how you feel. But conditions like these cannot be dealt on a forum. You need a physical consult with a general physician for you examination and evaluation. You better consult a general physician of your locality as soon as possible. Do not delay much. This need to be investigated. Plot one on your practo app and consult him. Thank you