Left throat swelling
Mild throat pain on left side for past one and half month. Got tonsils pain on both sides and fever three weeks back which cured with doctor subscribed medicine in three days. Two days later, got mild fever , loss of appetite and painful swelling on left side throat below ears. Got to know it was mumps. Self treated with paracetamol and erothromycin for couple of days. Pain and swelling subsided but mild throat pain as mentioned in first point persistent leaving dry throat and cough. Fever and swelling is back. more than ever.

Please come down to my clinic and meet me. This needs a proper ENT clinical assessment.
Please go through my profile and opt for the Book Appointment link. You will even get a Rs50 discount on my Consulting Fee if you prefer to prepay it directly on Practo.
I am available Monday-Saturday at Y S Desai Specialty Healthcare, Basaveshwaranagar (A unit of Prasiddh Y S Diagnostics Pvt Ltd).