Left side Throat pain
Dr, I am having a shooting pain in my left side of the throat. Though I am not able to guess from where the pain starts. I am able to eat normally with out pain. But after yawning i feel pain in the left side of the throat. Please advice.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Most probably, you have Left sided Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia due to Eagle's Syndrome. P lease use this app to find and meet a good ENT Surgeon in your city to examine you, confirm my diagnosis & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps