cardiologist-icon

Left Side pain in chest

I have done each and everything Xray, ECG, ECHO, Stress test, CT Scan, for my chest. Earlier my Heart Rate was 118 BPM & BP Was 100/140, but now it come to Heart Rate 99 BPM and BP 70/110. uncomfortable in breathing. Done my ECG again and the interpretation on that is Sinus Tachycardia, which my doctor told its a minor problem. Can you plz suggest me what to do. And I don't want to go for Allopathic medicine, Homeopathic & Ayurvedic will work on this .

Doctor Answers (2) on Left Side pain in chest

Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba Pune | Cardiologist
Oh sorry to hear about ur Health problem. Well Sinus Tachycardia as just is not a major problem.. The problem arises when it increases.Tacchycardia means increase in heart beat. Sinus is physiological may associated with ur breathing pattern. However it would be good enough if you do your 2 D echo and stress test and also rule out other causes of breathlessness. A good History and Examination will help us to arrive at a proper diagnosis. Do visit our Clinic for assistance and a speedy recovery.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling, This sinus tachycardia is not an big problem as your doctor told you already. Since you have already given your opinion regarding the usage of medication. For time being this does not need any medications or so. But you need to do workout to keep your heart beat under your control such as doing brisk walk, doing workouts on cardio equipments. This will help you jeep your beat under control. This is all needed nothing else. Thank you