Left side ear, head pain
Hello, I am working as an admin staff. For the past few months I having continuous cold, sneezing. Now a days I am having pain in left side ear, head and its spreads to neck, left shoulder and hand. Dr, r suggesting it may be sinusitis r migraine and suggested medicines. While taking the medicines the pain will be reduced. After 4 r 5 days the pain starts again. Pls suggest me a good solution. Nw a days I am not able to tolerate the pain. Kindly advise me

Of it's still persist then go for CT scan of pns with head or MRI ,we need to rule out any brain pathology aslo for longer pain