Left ,right ovarian cysts
I have left and right ovarian cysts.left is 16x 11mm and right is 26x 26mm.can u plz suggest if the following medication is up to mark Kacchnar guggal ,chandanadava mixed with Mahashankh drav,septiline

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....

Hello if you ask me being in allopathic doctor I would suggest you to consult an obstetrician as I don't think this is will reduce by medications only and you will also be requiredto undergo surgical cauterization of the cysts because the size of the cysts are not quite small to get resolved by medicines...thank you