Left Pelvicalyeal system
I got Kidney stone in the year 2012 and it was removed at that time thru Cut section operation, Early once i will be checking for kidney stone thru ultra sound scan, Today i have taken and there was no stones noticed, But report shows Left Pelvicalyceal System appears mildly prominent, I dont know what does it mean ? Im worried now, Please suggest clearly did it needs medical attention immediately, attached scan reports also for reference.

Probably hydroureter
Wait & watch is the best option. If you don't develop any symptoms dont be worried. It will be alright with time.
Drink plenty of water.Avoid tomatoes