Left hand wrist pain
My left hand wrist is paining. its been approx a week i m nt able to bend it properly or push or pull from my left hand. it is not a continuous pain and pains only when i use my hand in some activities or another. It is possibly because i slipped while was walking on a wet surface nd took support of my left hand.

Dr. Vijay Patil
Hand Surgeon 18 yrs exp Mumbai
I would agree with Dr Gayakwad that further assessment is needed. Given that you had a fall and have a significant symptomatology, it is important to rule out bony or soft tissue injury.
Dr. Rajesh Gayakwad
Orthopedic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
I would sugesst to get a xray of wrist ap and lat views done.Apply creep bandage and ice fomentation thrice a day. Follow up with the Xray