cardiologist-icon
Left hand pain
I am getting left hand pain often. So I am doubtful that, do I have any chance of getting heart attack at this age?

Hello, I understand your concern toward's your health. I would like to give some knowledge regarding the the Symptoms of heart attack. I would be associated with profuse sweating, nausea, giddiness, unbearable single point pain, headache, blackout, increased heart beat, breathlessness etc. These are some of the symptoms of heart attack. You can now know what exactly is happening with you. Thank you