Left hand injured
I was injured last week due to car accident while I was walking on the road. my left hand got swollen like anything since the car hit on my hand just near to the wrist. I immediately gave hot water treatment which reduced the swelling and still I'm having pain. It happened when I was at abroad and I went to a doctor who requested me to take x-ray. X-ray revealed nothing had happened but still is lightly swollen and pain is there. Do you guys recommend me to take any additional measures or I need to consult local doctor here? I applied volini and moov but still pain exist .pls advise.

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
You should not have taken hot water treatment following trauma because it flares up inflammation in tissue. Since there is pain,so follow up with any general physician or consultant physician in chamber. Your swelling needs to be clinically and physically assessed.