Left Eye turned red
My left eye got turned red and it has been lyk that since last one week . Is there any remedy for it ? Do I need to worry about it ?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There are many causes for red eyes like allergy,infection,dryness etc Treatment depends on cause of redness Kindly elaborate your symptoms so that I may guide you better
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Is there any itching, watering or discharge from eye ? If not most probably suffering from sub conjunctival haemorhages. It will settle down on its own. Don't rub the eyes. If diminishing vision consult nearby Eye specialist immediately.