Left ear blocked

I woke in the morning and found my left ear was blocked , it opened in the afternoon , but when i woke up the next day my ear was once again blocked ..now it's been 3 days my ear is blocked and i can hear very little with my left ear.. i consulted with a doctor at aiims bhopal who gave me myclin-o ear drops and wikoryl-l tablets and he asked me tocome again after 3-4 days ..today it is day 2 ...my ear is still blocked ..there is no pain..only i cant hear...plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Left ear blocked

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Hai I am sorry that you are not able to hear. Go to an audiologist and get your audiogram(PTA) and tympanogram done and take a second opinion from another ENT SURGEON. The proper pathology has to be established. It could be because of conductive hearing loss or sensorineural hearing loss. It needs evaluation by an ENT surgeon. Dr sandeep Dachuri