Left arm stuck

Last week I did some heavy workout it was my first time at that time left bicep was hurting but I didn't bother much then next day it became stiff at 90° I asked my friend whatsup with my left bicep like if I was trying to move to it use to give intense pain my friend told don't do workout for 1week it will be OK. as days went the arm was getting free but then day before yesterday I did just 2pushups then yesterday I noticed that I couldn't open my whole arm when I try my bicep hurts n in forearm and there is an unusual thin bone in middle of other side of elbow(from where normal blood test blood is taken). What should I do ? Max I can go is I guess 160°/180°

Doctor Answers (1) on Left arm stuck

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, minor tearing of muscle fibres when you workout hard for the first time with our proper warm up,, or after strenous exercise. Don't worry it will heal itself,, the important thing is you need to give complete rest to that elbow joint, till complete recovery,, and physiotherapy will help to recover faster. And that thin bone??? Could be enlarged vein, please see a physiotherapist.