Lean body Looking skinny

Hi!! My Age is 19 and my weight is 58KG, Height is 176 cms... I am looking very lean.. I tried protein powders but my weight is not increasing... I can't able to eat more whenever I tried to eat a lot... please help me to gain weight... Sometimes I skips breakfast in mornings... I could eat only less amount of food for instance if it's dosa I'll eat 3... I can't able to eat more than that... Please help me to gain weight... and suggest me some food items what do I want to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner... Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Lean body Looking skinny

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Listen if you can't eat more at once, eat little little multiple times a day. For planning your routine eating according to your lifestyle and daily schedule you need to consult a dietitian. Of course I too can help you perfect diet and eating plan. Only eating will not be helpful there are also weight gaining exercises and yoga which you may practice. If you want to have appointment can msg me personally.