Laziness and headaches

I feel like just sitting on bed all the time. I dont feel to get out if so I feel tired in short period and even in my college hours after some time span i get headaches.

Doctor Answers (3) on Laziness and headaches

Dr. Snigdha Mishra Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
Hello,

Your helplessness in getting over your issues is understandable. What you are going through is extremely common and can be due to various issues. Giving an accurate diagnosis is impossible with insufficient formation given here.

Have you gotten your Vitamin levels checked. And also Thyroid, erc. You can go to your general practitioner first to rule out deficiencies.

It's recommended that you take help from a trained psychotherapist near you. She/ he can help you with skills to adopt helpful behaviours and combat the need to be in bed and lethargy/ tiredness.

If there is none in your area, you can take help from someone who does therapy online. Please feel free to get in touch personally and someone from my office will guide you to a good therapist near you.

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I think u r under severe social pressure or fear for something to face. Hence u r buying excuses like these. Di discuss your feelings to ur close and dear ones around you and try to overcome this situation.
Otherwise approach a Counsellor and share your emotions and gave clarity.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Neuropsychiatrist
You haven't stated how long you have been suffering. Easy tiredness, helplessness may be symptom of depression. Please visit a psychiatrist for assessment.
Take care of your diet and sleep. Eat seasonal fruits daily. Take a walk in the evening or whenever you have time.