Latrine issues
Hi Sir, I am facing latrine issues sinces last 5 to 6 months. I am having problem of going latrine thrice to four times in the morning as during one time it never get cleared. it happens only duration of within half an hour everyday. could you please suggest me what corrective steps needs to be taken to get things normal. Your suggestion on the same would be most appreciated. Thank you for your help

Try High fibre diet (salads fruits and multigrain cereals) Increase water intake to 3-4lts per day. Can take lactifibre or isabgol 2 spoons at bedtime to help further. If that doesn't resolve the issue then Consult online.