Late periods
Hi, I have been always regular periods,this is 43rd day,last mnth I got on 39th day.v r plang for child.no pregnancy symptoms.no period symptoms.y soo late.i have taken two pregnancy test it is negative.pls suggest me.is thr any pblm...last mnth I consultd dctr for 39 days periods she said no pblm..it happens sometimes..now it's 43rd day..so much worryng.suggst meee

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.