Lasik query

Hi. I want to undergo Lasik procedure in Kolkata. Is it safe and advisable to undergo the procedure at such high cylindrical power? Also if you could suggest me some good Lasik Hospitals in the city. My eye power prescrition is attached herewith.

Hello, During the procedure, an eye surgeon creates a flap in the cornea, and then uses a laser to reshape the cornea and correct focusing problems in the eye. It's important for refractive errors to be stable for at least 12 months before undergoing LASIK or other refractive surgery.So your eye power should be stable , with this power you can undergo surgery.
Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
You may not get a complete correction because of the high cylinder power. Initial screening by topography & pachymetry will decide the possible outcome. You can get the best outcome, if you are suitable, by opting for toric lens implant inside your eye, rather than LASIK.