Lasik leser operation iss
My age is 31yrs. I want to be operated by LASIK laser technology. Is this age is good for operation.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello U can go for lasik without fear Doctor will perform few tests and if all those are Ok then go for lasik
Dr. A.K. Bhandari
General Physician 26 yrs exp Ludhiana
yes many people are gettting operated at this age due to two reasons.1. financial viability is good at this age. 2. Technology has stabilised now and no surprises are occuring now. Go ahead Enjoy your life. Drive a bike in Rain or go swimming no holding back.
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Why you want to get operated at this age ? What is your spectacles numbers?
Hi there I understand your concern... You can undergo this surgery if all reports are normal... Lasik is one of the common refractive surgery performed worldwide with proven success and safety. Hence you can undergo the surgery. Lasik can correct upto -10 dioptres of myopia....In Lasik we have four types of surgeries, Conventional Lasik Customized Lasik Intralase Lasik Smile lasik Conventional Lasik and Customized Lasik are relatively old techniques and they employ a blade called as keratome to raise the corneal flap. Intralse lasik and smile lasik are called as blade free lasik and they use laser called as femtosecond laser for raising the corneal flap...consult nearest ophthalmologist they will do the needful.