Lasik for specs removal
How safe is LASIK. Pls suggest best doctor. I have -1.5 number, pls suggest whether I should go for LASIK for removal of specs.

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Madam, You do not have very hign diapter number, so you can manage with contact lenses. But if you want you can under to lasik procedure, it fairly safe and gives good results in majority of the cases. Please remember no surgery or surgeon in world can gurantee 100% success in every patient. I wish you a very happy and health life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai