Lasik eye surgery
I have around -6 spherical and -2 cylindrical power. My insurance provider says Lasik surgery is covered if refractive power is greater than -7.5. Does refractive power mean spherical + cylindrical. In that case my Lasik surgery will be covered. Also, is it recommended to go for LASIK?

LASIK comes under cosmetic surgery, it doesn't come under any insurance cover
Hello LASIK is not covered under any insurance and by any insurance company Reconfirm him.about the claim details
Lasik is a cosmetic surgery so it is not covered under insurance.

Eye transplant surgery What is the cost of lasik surgery Recovering from eye surgery