LASIK complications
My cousin is having - 12 numbers in both eyes. She is thinking about LASIK. but we have heard that after LASIK patient suffers from complications like star burst, glare, dryness of eyes etc. So every patient who is undergoing for LASIK is going to suffer with all these problems!!!?? She is confused a lot. She is a dentist. So is there any chance of having problems during her routine surgery or check up or having more stress on eyes on reading for prolonged period!!!?? And any chance that her children might be affected with weak eye sight!!!?? She is confused. Please guide us. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello i think for this high number lasik is not a god option for her best option for her is ICL
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat
For -12 myopia from my point of view ICL is better than LASIK. ICL will have very less problem like you mentioned than LASIK.