Large Breasts
I have very large breasts and i am having lots of discomfort. im not yet married. i want to get rid of my large breasts. im 5'6 in height and have 34B breasts. im having a athlete physique. please help me with available natural and surgical methods.

Hello.. Breast growth and development depends on harmone called estrogen.. It naturally secrete in body after puberty ...in obese people fat deposits under breast increasing size .. If you are obese reduce weight ...nobody opt for mastectomy because its large.. Breast is a milk yeilding gland required during lactation .

Small breasts large areola