Lambar Spondalasys
Hello My Problem is, L4-L5 disk degenerative and as per neurologist suggestion, am taking some kind of Tabs and after he investigated MRI, he recommended 60-70% surgery is mandatory to clear the ill ness. I heart lot of answers about the surgery, and it's a failured ration is 99% and do not go for surgery .. Was it true message?, I heart using laproscopic syste, without extra cutting the skin, it causes easily recover in 2 days. I need best opinion, on this and now this state, it is very painfull and cannot handle any kind of activities on the affected leg. Please answer to my query is " in this case really surgery is mandatory or any curable medicines are avaiablle?'

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir Only if we examine you clinically and see the scans we can decide