Lactose intolerant
Sir I think that I suffered from lactose intolerant whenever I drink milk my stomach get upset I feel bloated , gas and some uncomfortable feelings. If I cut the use of milk then what will be another alternative for calcium requirement for my body please suggest me

Hello....... Lactose intolerance means the body cannot easily digest lactose, a type of natural sugar found in milk and dairy products. This is not the same thing as a food allergy to milk.Common signs and symptoms of milk protein intolerance or lactose intolerance include digestive problems, such as bloating, gas or diarrhea, after consuming milk.Allergist performs skin prick test. Consult doctor.