cancer-icon
Lactating mother| Breast lump
I observed lemon sized lump in my left breast.(a week before) I have recently delivered in May and I am lactating mother. The lump is somewhat hard and is movable. What can it be. Afraid if it's cancerous. Whom shoud I consult .?

As you are a lactating mother, chances of any collection including breast abscess etc are high.. chances of malignancy is remote per se . Best is to consult your gynaecologist  or a surgeon nearby . An ultrasonography will definitely help u in this.. it will show whether its a mass or collection or mammary duct dilatation etc
ultrasonography consultation and examination by a surgeon
Dont think of cancer as primary cause..it can be a remote possibility in current scenario.. my wishes for qyick recovery