Lackofconcentration
Hi am 36 years male am going through a problem that is lack of concentration forgetting things and day dreaming lack of confidense and I cant keep eye contact with person in front of me whom am talking with How to over come this please help me

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Lack of concentration is due to lack of Confidence that is why u r not able to see people's eye and talk.  Thus could be your long time problem . Do  visit a psychologist and lead a healthy life.
Dr. Indrani Dutta (PhD)
Psychologist 20 yrs exp Kolkata

Your symptoms are suggestive of anxiety which is associated with poor confidence and low self-esteem. You need to consult a Clinical Psychologist to improve your coping.
Dr. Mohit Shah
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
It can be symptoms of depression, consult a psychologist or Psychiatrist