Lack of mind stability
Hello... Their is a problem that I m getting irritated, frustrated and angry on small things.. Sometimes I feel very depressed and full with tensions give some suggestions to live happy... ....

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, I have read about ur problem and it is obvious that u r going thru a rough patch in life. But then its just a patch....a phase ....wid a beginning and an end. Now u did not give much details but I presume there may be a source of discomfort or sadness or some subconscious psychological stress which needs exploration and resolution. The process of healing urself will start from within u and the effects will be obvious pretty soon. Medicines and counselling are the tools in the hand of a psychiatrist u finally decide to consult. But until den don't make ur better side a victim of ur worse side. It's treatable for 100% . I hope this helps u but feel free to raise any further queries . Thank you