Laceration over upper lip
I met an accident 4 days back due to which i got a lacerated philtrum through and through injury , i got it stutured 2 days ago by a plastic surgeon but iam worried how will it look after it heals , it would be very helpful if someone could answer my concern looking at the pic iam posting which i took before stuturing .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. The picture is not very clear but I feel there is a stitch which can be seen, This could have been answered better by the doctor who treated you. However a suture mark will be seen post healing and will take its natural course of fading. Fractional CO2 lasers can be done after removal of suture under supervision of a Dermatologist to improve the cometic appearance.