Lab testing guidance
My son 3 yrs old has been diagnosed with mild asd and ADHD. Upon revisiting his vaccine components, I wish to get his heavy metal tests done. 1. Are serum tests for Al, Pb a reliable indicator of respective metal loading in the body. If mercury/urine can't be done what is the alternative to test mercury loading? 2. Should I also look for copper zinc imbalance? 3. Should I also look at amino acid imbalances? Any other aspect that I should get tested? Thanks

First of all ADHD is not diagnosed so early. Wait till 5-6 years to label him ADHD. Yes ASD should bother you. But heavy metals used in vaccinations do not cause either.
Kindly get a detailed evaluation done from a psychiatrist and a clinical psychologist.
Kindly have patience and don't hurry to diagnose. Don't trust the online information. Kindly get the clinical evaluation done first. Many options will be informed to you after the diagnosis and severity is ascertained.