Krtoconazole dosage
What is the dosage of ketoconazole cream for jock itch... ketoconazole cream effects the testosterone level..I am applying it twice daily from 3 days...can I decrease the dosage or continue it...

Not like that... treatment depends on the severity...Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello Its better to take an advice of a dermatologist You need to share more details Topical ketoconazole would less likely affect testosterone levels but still the composition and base compound are to be checked for systematic absorption of the same
Consult via practo to get a proper treatment guidance