Knowing about psychologis

I am preparing for civil services since 3yrs ... But now I am unable to study much.. Or that intensity..what to do I don't know ... I want consellling from good psychologist...

Doctor Answers (1) on Knowing about psychologis

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Psychiatrist

Preparing for the civil services could be a very taxing and arduos task. And a lot of people who endevor to do that, have to go through the churn for a number of years, which can get very frustrating. Anything for which you keep on putitng efforts, without getting the desired result, can drain you off your mental and physical energy.

You need keep yourselves involved in other activities which you enjoy doing, rather than immersing yourselves completely in the exam preparations. Also, do not ignore your diet and sleep, and cultivate a habit of doing moderate exercise at least 4-5 times a day

I recommend you take a break, take stock of things, introspect and find honest answers to where you are headed.

Apart from that, to discuss your issues in detail, you could consult any Psychiatrist/Psychologist of your choice.

Good Luck!