Know about aids/hiv/std?

DEAR DOCTOR, i wanna know about that the situation which was happened in my life is "there`s a women who had got married and she has two sons aged of 10-15 years i have participated in sex with her many times is there any chance to get HIV/ STI/STD or AIDS?please answer me sir i am very tensioned.please help me out sir?

Doctor Answers (1) on Know about aids/hiv/std?

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... I understand your situation and the anxiety you have developed about getting STD/HIV... I think you should know that if she is positive for HIV/STD there is a high chance of you getting it and if she is negative, then you will be negative.... Nothing can be confirmed unless you are absolutely sure that she is serologically negative for this things.... That's the main reason government and NGO's advertise regarding condoms and avoidance of multiple sexual partners....STD/HIV can be ruled out with certain basic investigations... Kindly consult a nearest physician for further queries...