Knees pain

Hi doctor my mum she have problem in the both knees she can't even walk properly and can't fold the leg its so worst pain and she also took some medicines but didn't get relief so please suggest me something so I will get her some treatment
views-icons 132 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U should show her to orthopaedic surgeon.  She will require some investigation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?