Knee surgery.
I need to know whether surgery is required or treatment it self is enough.i am sending x-ray copy.Please suggest us which one is best. Thanks in advance.

For pain relief Management consult acupuncturist....and Varmam.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  If you had taken a minute to mention your symptoms, and since when you are having this problem, we feel it would have been better. Anyways, the choice is yours. You can take medications and try to avoid surgery. But in the end, i feel surgery is the best option. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.