Knee replacement surgery

Hi I am looking for knee replacement surgery of the left knee for my mother. I want to know the cost of treatment in sancheti and lokmanyatilak hospital. Which one is better. Is there any good hospital in Hyderabad also? If yes, what is the cost?

Doctor Answers (2) on Knee replacement surgery

Dr. R . Deepak Pune | General Physician
Before taking such a drastic step my advise as an allopathy as well as Holistic therapist is to try non surgical therapy. I can give this at patient's home , usually acupuncture and Panchakarma is enough. Have avoided knee replacement in dozens of patients in last 33 yrs of my practice.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feelings your current condition and for this you have made a decision. Knee replacement surgery is very help and as well as time taking surgery but. It has a specific rate at diffternt hospital and potentially depended upon the CARE they provide. And also depends upon doctor and his efficiency. soybean get it on internet. Thank you