Knee Replacement Cost
My mom is having severe pain in her knee. I am planning to do knee replacement surgery. She has diabetes too but much under control. I would like to know the knee surgery cost in both Private and Govt hospital in mumbai. Please if could give a break up of 1. pre and post hospitalisation cost. 2. Knee replacement material cost both indian and international materials. 3. Approximate Doctors fees. 4. Best medical plan available with minimum waiting period.

Dr. Sameer Sahay
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune

Please first do not appropriate investigation under the advice of a rheumatologist and determine if knee replacement is the solution to her problem. Diabetics have inherently higher risks in surgeries especially involving prosthetic devices and implants. And if you do decide on replacement consult an orthopaedic surgeon for the same