Knee related

I had knee pain as I got a loud popping sound in my right knee whole playing cricket. While a jump I landed on right leg and it twisted as the upper portion was in different direction. I had injury on 24th july , my concerned doctor after having mri report that I have attached below , put a cast on my leg from foot to tighten for a month. I had cast off on 27th Aug. , Now I am doing physiotherapy. Due to stiffness I was not able to bend my knee. What further steps are to be taken ? Do I require surgery ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As my colleague has pointed out, injury is there.  But if its manageable with physio and medicines, then i dont feel the need for surgey. If it still persists or gets worse then surgery would be a option. Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Lohith
You do have significant ACT injury associated with other ligament injuries. If you are a professional sports person, you require surgery. However it is now six week following the injury and you are on good management plan with Physio. Knee stability will increase with time and Physio will help to gain the strength back. Make sure you keep up with treatment plan and follow up