Knee problem

My mother whose age is 70 years and a case of TKR ( total knee replacement). Kindly advice the best doctor and best hospital for this operation. Also suggest tentative expenses.
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
As I understand, your mother needs a total knee replacement. You can visit an orthopaedic surgeon who has been fellowship trained in Joint Replacement to get optimal results. Cost of surgery will depend on the extent of knee arthritis and type of knee implant/ prostheses best suited to her. You can get further info at Regards, Dr. Ravi Nayak M.S. Ortho., AAOS Scholar (USA) Visiting Surgeon, New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases DePuy Fellow in Primary & Revision Joint Replacement
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?