Knee problem
My father has a knee problem ! He can't walk straight , one knee gives him instability , he has to bend a little on one side while walking , also goes thru occasional knots while walking ! A physio therapy would be the right thing to go at it ?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, Firstly get an X Ray done of the affected leg. Depending upon the diagnosis it can be judged if physiotherapy will work or no.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.