Knee problem
I met with ah surgery now I am in duty in crpf can't go for any hospital I need ah consult to solve  my pain through phone 
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der in this platform we cannot prescribe medicines...kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?