Knee problem
I have knee problem from last one year, already consult a doctor they told its joint pain. But still not cured. If I stand for a minute my knee pains heavily. What should I do sir?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

strengthen your knee by exercises, consult physiotherapist he will train your knee muscles to get good strength
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?