Knee Pains while sleeping

Both the knees pains while lying on bed i.e., i mean whenever i try to sleep i have the pain on my knees. I feel normal when i walk, stand and sit.

Doctor Answers (2) on Knee Pains while sleeping

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its a bit wierd that you do not feel any pain while using the knee but when you put it to rest you feel pain. It will require further examination by a orthopedician. Kindly consult him in person and also get a xray done of the knee. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, since when you are experiencing this,? If it is a recent problem it could be due to over use, due to excessive running or walking, painkillers will help to relieve pain in that case, warm water sponging helps . If it is from long time consider taking calcium supplements (diet include milk or milk products) and consult orthopedician.