Knee pain
Having pain in her knee as well in thighs. Her both leg are swollen. Not able to walk for more than 10 min. It's like continuous pain in leg. Looking for arthopedist
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult an orthopaedic surgeon.. I practice in hebbal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?