Knee Pain - Climbing
I have been having excruciating pain in my right knee since a month and now its very difficult to climb stairs and also climb down the stairs. Now the pain I do feel in my spinal cord too.I can walk for long, stand for long but the minute i try to climb stairs it hurts both my knees, especially the right knee.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx R73(Germany) Dosage :-25drops with some water 4hours daily six month. Any problem consult Dr.S.k.ghosh,Practo21.5.2016
Hello there...., I went through your query.... Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis... The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of our body..  Treatments will vary, depending upon what exactly is causing your knee pain... Rest and immobilize the knee joint...Consider pain relievers....Consult Orthopedician....