Knee pain & fever
From past few week im having pain in knees with mild fever especially in evening, which dr. I consult orthopedic or general physician ???
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajnish Sethi
Joint Replacement Surgeon 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

First u should go to orthopaedic so that he can examination uer knee
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?