Knee Moss burst
I was dancing and my knee bend suddenly. I thought it was a sprain  as X ray reports are normal.  There is no  issues with bones.  However I observe swelling on my right knee.  So my physiotherapists  suggest me to have physiotherapy as he said there is moos knee burst (Ghutne ka maas fat gya).  Now he is giving me some treatment and suggest me for bed rest for a month.  I just want another opinion what should I do.  Any other test is necessary. Or physiotherapy  is not needed.  Or any other treatment recovers  it early as possible.  I have been into this problem from past 20 days

Show it to knee specialist Orthopedics doc right now...dont delay...u may have meniscus or ligament injury... get an mri done ...
If your knee is still in severe pain after 3 wks kindly consult an orthopaedic surgeon for clinical examination as there may be some ligament or meniscus injury. If some positive findings are there in your examination he might get an MRI of your knee done.