Knee ligament rapture

3 years back in my right Knee ligament got rapture while playing cricket.I consult with doctor , he checked & suggest me its normal if you are not much involve in sports. but some time while running I feel pain in injured knee. so what I need to do as permanent treatment. is this major problem,what shall I do for treatment
views-icons 72 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gorakhpur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

If the pain is increasing then there is a cause of concern and you should consult orthopaedic surgeon. However if the pain is decreasing gradually then you may continue with physiotherapy under supervision. But if you are into active sports then consult the orthopaedic surgeon and may be after investigations like X ray , he will be in a better position to decide.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?