Knee joint stiff problem.
I can't walk last three month.. and i can't free movement my knee..i already treat in Bangladesh.. Now i want to come india..i am Rheumatic Arthritic patient.  
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
You must meet an Ortho surgeon or Rheumatologist. If you have blood tests or other investigations please carry them with you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.