Knee Joint pain one leg
Have severe pain in the area around right knee, covering above and below it. There had been no jerks or accident causing it, no fever. There is a small noticeable swelling. What could it be? Checungunya? Should I see a orthopaedic or general physician

Hello.. Well I understand your apprehension...well it's difficult to comment on what it is..i need little more history and also have to examine the swelling before I comment on it .hope you understand...i suggest you to go and meet an orthopaedician first...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Single joint swelling and pain have different causes...since trauma is not there you can think of raised uric acid(gout) or baker cyst or early OA/RA.....